Friday, March 11, 2016

Hello My Name is...

Salim Bazher! I'm 19 years old Indonesian, although everyone says that my face's like Arabian.
"I'm not sure, but don't mention it!"
My mom and my dad is an Arabian ancestry, so here's the result...

taaadaaa...
"well actually that's just a fun photo when I went to Museum Angkut. I'm not a real prisoner."

"look at this chubby big nose guy! Come on man... Is that a stomach ? I think that was a pillow."

For your information I'm an engineering student, precisely Naval Architecture. Actually Naval Architecture wasn't my first choice. I really wanna be a Civil Engineer just like my father, but... that's life. You can't always get what you want, 'cause something that you think's good for you not necessarily good according to God. God knows what's the best for you!
"k. enough for the drama, sharer!"

I'm interested with art and science. I love drawing although I'm (haven't) an architect (yet), I like writing although I'm not a writer, I found of singing although I'm not a singer. I keen on physics although I'm just a student, not a professor and of course there's nothing I love more than eat! So sometimes I'm gonna give you food recommends. I promise you!

K. guys I think that's enough for the introduction. I hope you like this blog, I hope this blog can be  useful for everyone. You can follow this blog if you want. You can also keep in touch with me in my social media. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Titanium vs Ceramic Flat Iron - TiogaArt Solutions
    Buy the Titanium titanium trim reviews vs Ceramic Flat Iron. We citizen promaster titanium ship worldwide with titanium nipple rings orders of $1-$100.00. titanium bolt Fast and free worldwide titanium nitride bolt carrier group shipping. No returns, No returns. Rating: 4.6 · ‎3 reviews

    ReplyDelete